Not logged in to Jobsinsurrey.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
£45000 - £65000 per annum + Amazing benefit package!
London, Greater London
Management Accountant (C I S experience ESSENTIAL)
South West London
45-65,000pa DOE plus great benefit package!
An amazing opportunity to join a well-established company who are seeking a highly motivated individual who can demonstrate energy and enthusiasm and will contribute towards their continued expansion of their successful business.
The position offers an excellent opportunity to broaden your experience as an Accountant within a supportive and dynamic environment.
Sounds interesting?...Daily duties include:
* Utilising bespoke accounts package, Quickbooks
* Updating transactions on Quickbooks and relevant spreadsheets correctly and efficiently
* Producing management accounts
* Preparing annual budgets
* Producing year end accounts and monthly, quarterly and annual reports to management
* Undertaking profit share calculations
* Credit control and debtor management
* Preparing VAT returns
* Bank reconciliation
* Updating and presenting Job Costs
* Undertaking and supervision of accounts payable/receivable
* Ensuring company vehicles payments such as MOT, insurance is up to date
* Preparing and updating payment sheets for sub-contractors and suppliers
* Supervising and updating payment sheets for sub-contractors' database
* Sub-contractor and supplier payments
* Help with transition to Xero or Sage
To be successful in this role you'll have:
* 5 years minimum management accountant experience in the construction industry
* Excellent organisational, interpersonal communication and customer service skills
* Cooperative and adaptable attitude with ability to use own initiative
* IT Proficient
* Experience with Quickbooks, Xero and Sage.
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or email me, Lara Coward on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the role.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.