Not logged in to Jobsinsurrey.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Temporary Dynamics 365 Systems Administrator
£18 - £25 per hour + Amazing benefit package!
Wimbledon, Greater London
Dynamics 365 Systems Administrator (Initially a 3-Month temporary assignment but potential to be extended)
Do you have a proven track record in Dynamics 365 CRM and at least 2 years' experience?
Have you got experience with Sharefile?
MUST HAVE D365 OR SHAREFILE EXPERIENCE!
Do you have experience working in a second line support environment?
Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
Start date: 27th November 2023
We are proud to be recruiting for a Dynamics 365 Systems Administrator to join our well-established client's IT department based in central Wimbledon on a 6-month Fixed Term Contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company.
To be the lead Dynamics System Administrator and provide ICT support and maintenance for Network Users, Home Workers and Branches.
Sounds interesting?...Daily duties include:
* Providing end user training and assisting users with day-to-day issues, problems, and questions.
* Working collaboratively with team members to troubleshoot and resolve Dynamics 365 issues.
* Creating user accounts, deleting accounts, creating/changing permissions by account; user profiles, and security in Dynamics 365.
* Troubleshooting functional aspect of D365 as per tickets submitted by end users.
* Provide support and CRM training to staff on an ongoing basis to best utilise the system, implementing "how to" guides.
* Resolving user issues and interfacing with external support as required.
* To provide support in the day-to-day maintenance of the company's network infrastructure.
* Completing special projects and providing project support as requested by senior leadership.
To be successful in this role you'll have:
* Knowledge and experience of M365 environments.
* Knowledge of Power Platform capabilities and functions.
* At least 2 years working in a busy and sometimes demanding ICT Department at 2nd line support level working in a 2nd line support environment.
* An in-depth and comprehensive knowledge of: PC Hardware, Exchange Servers, Active Directory, Windows Server Operating Systems, Windows Desktop Operating Systems and Network Support/Maintenance.
* Likely to hold a specialist or technical qualification in IT.
* Good customer service skills.
* The ability to plan, organise and prioritise own work effectively as well as strong problem-solving skills.
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or email me, Lara Coward firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.