Not logged in to Jobsinsurrey.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Temp Medical Receptionist
£11 - £13 per hour
East Molesey, Elmbridge, Surrey
Temp Medical Receptionist
East Molesey with on-site parking
£11 to £13 per hour plus exclusive agency benefits including retailer discounts, temp of the month awards, holiday allowance, pension, planting a tree in your name and dedicated consultant support.
Monday to Friday, 2 shift options: 7:30am to 3:30pm or 10:30am to 6:30pm (Please note that the candidate selected for this role will need to be flexible to cover sickness/absence)
Start date: Asap!
The purpose of this role is to receive, assist and direct patients in a courteous, efficient and effective way. The Receptionists will be dealing with patients at front of house or by telephone and also communicating electronically with patients.
Daily duties include:
* Opening and closing the surgery
* Ensuring the Reception area is clean and appropriately stocked
* Answering telephone calls and logging information on the patient services system (EMIS).
* Dealing with patient enquiries and queries via the website
* Meeting and greeting patients and directing them as necessary
* Making patient bookings on EMIS
* Undertaking Patient Registrations
* Processing 'change of patient' details
* Dealing with Deductions/Arrivals
* Assisting and supporting the prescription process
* Liaising with admin team members and other key health care professionals
* Carrying out any other such reasonable duties
* Ideally experience within a medical environment
* Holding an in date Enhanced DBS is desirable
* Previous experience using Docman
* Good IT skills and use of various systems
* Understand the importance of safeguarding within a medical environment
We recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds.
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or call me, Katie Sandford for more information on the role on 0208 542 6688.
We do aim to get back to everyone however due to the high volume of applications we cannot guarantee a direct response. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks, then unfortunately this means your application has been unsuccessful.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.