Not logged in to Jobsinsurrey.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
£28000 - £35000 per annum
Kingston upon Thames, Greater London
£28,000 to £35,000 plus 20 days holiday plus BH, progression within the business and much more!
Kingston with on-site parking
Permanent, Office based
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Start date: Asap!
A new exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing business, committed to delivering a high quality service! As their Office Manager, you will play a vital role in streamlining the operations, ensuring efficiency, and promoting growth.
Sounds interesting?... Daily duties include:
* Implementing and maintaining robust systems
* Filing procedures for Health and Safety (H&S), equipment (plant), onboarding new team members and purchasing
* Tracking the progress of live projects, tenders, and completed projects
* Receiving and sending project enquiries
* Managing diaries and scheduling
* Supervising the monitoring of employees' work locations
* Ensuring the accurate upkeep of timesheets
* Manage the social media platforms and company website
* Conducting research to understand industry accreditations
* Liaising with local councils and authorities to remain compliant
* Managing HR tasks, including contract management and recruitment
* Preparing Pre-Qualification Questionnaires and other project-related documentation
* Handling purchasing tasks to secure necessary materials and equipment for projects
* Answering and making phone calls
* Reporting regularly to the Company Director on the status of projects, operations and daily communications
To be successful in this role you'll be:
* Previous experience within in a similar role
* Strong organisation and management skills
* Good communication skills
* Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations and ISO standards is desirable
* HR/Recruitment experience is desirable
* Strong IT skills
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or call me, Katie Sandford for more information on the role on 0208 542 6688.
We do aim to get back to everyone however due to the high volume of applications we cannot guarantee a direct response. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks then unfortunately this means your application has been unsuccessful.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.