Not logged in to Jobsinsurrey.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
£21000 - £26000 per annum
City of London, Greater London
An excellent opportunity for an Apprentice to join a large Lloyds Insurance Broker as a Marketing Apprentice. The purpose of the role is to join the established Apprenticeship Programme to gain practical work experience and core skills with a view to build a long term career with the company.
* Support the Marketing team with most of the day-to-day activities
* Assist with teams broader initiatives
* Collecting, tracking and analysing data
* Involved in preparing pitches and, in time, participating in them
* Provide a quality, reliable and timely support service delivering to the agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
* Ad-hoc duties as required
Essential Skills Required:
* Educated to a A-Levels (or equivalent)
* Minimum of 5 GCSEs grades 9 - 4 (C or above) including Maths and English
* Good knowledge of Office 365 environment
* Strong general IT skills
* Attention to detail
* Collaborative approach
* Good organisational skills
* Strong customer service skills
What you need to know:
* Permanent role
* 18 month structured apprenticeship programme with a Level 3 qualification
* Based in London
* Salary between £20,000 - £25,000
* A great opportunity to join a growing organisation with lots of training and development opportunities.
* A very inclusive and fair opportunities employer
This role would suit a recent school/ colleague leaver looking for a trainee role within a Marketing function which provides full training and development opportunities.
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.