Our client based in Faversham has an opening for a Warehouse Operative to join their team.
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor the purpose of the role is to fulfill the day to day operations of the Warehouse in accordance with the business objectives.
* Picking stock items in accordance with agreed performance targets.
* Packing customer order in accordance with agreed performance targets.
* Processing inbound stock items (goods-in) in accordance with agreed performance targets.
* Processing returns and exchanging in accordance with SLA's and agreed performance targets.
* Stock taking in accordance.
* Ensure that housekeeping duties are carried out as directed in order to maintain high standards of cleanliness and safety.
* General warehouse duties as required.
* Conduct all duties and activities in accordance with health and safety policies', guidance and good judgement.
Required qualifications, knowledge and experience:
* Basic English, Math's and IT skills.
* Physically fit - manual handling is a key part of the role.
* Good teamwork skills.
* The ability to complete paperwork and count stock items.
* An understanding of health and safety regulations.
* Honest, reliable, hardworking with a "can do" attitude.
* A willingness to work on a flexible basis.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 8.00 am - 4.30 pm. Would ideally suit someone from a retail background.
On site parking available.
Please submit your details for consideration..