Fraud claims Investigator
£25,000 - £28,000
Barker Munro Recruitment Ltd is seeking a Claims Fraud Investigator to join a dynamic and forward thinking team within a business awarded for being one of the best companies to work for.
The main purpose of this role is to pro-actively screen and investigate portfolio of suspect motor accident claims.
• Screening incoming RTA referrals against known fraud indicators and other risk factors, identifying cases where investigation is required.
• Managing fraud rings and linked claim investigation, adhering to internal and IFB protocols.
• Utilising a variety of desktop tools (CUE, MIAFTR etc) as well as various internet checks and databases to assist with claimant profiling and to determine the direction of the investigation.
• Telephonic interviewing of claimants utilising specialist cognitive interviewing and conversation management techniques in order to further determine risk and separate honesty from inconsistency.
• Pursuing follow up inquiries with external parties including regulatory and licensing authorities, other insurers and law agencies.
We are seeking applicants with Motor Personal Injury claims experience ideally with knowledge of Fraud indicators. If you have the required skills and would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to Barker Munro Recruitment by using the relevant links.
For all the latest news and jobs, follow us on Twitter @BarMunRecruit