We are recruiting for an office based service coordinator who in summary will be responsible for the effective planning & coordination of the day to day activities undertaken by field service personnel.
• Coordinates and assigns all service related calls to the appropriate field technicians
• Coordinates and monitors on a daily, weekly and monthly basis the progress of job(s) or project(s) along with the field supervisor of that division
• Accurately records service request and assess the urgency
• Continuously communicates with the customer throughout the service order life cycle
• Keeps service notes and schedules up to date
• Works independently, but under general guidance/support from the service director
• Responsible for all service related administration procedures
1. Handles calls and acquires all information, assigns and schedules service requests by clients or
2. Processes all paperwork relating to schedules, parts used, purchase orders, repair orders, returns, credits and installation of new equipment.
3. Creates, edits, & completes all relevant service procedures
4. Completes orders for labor and parts through to invoice stage
5. Reconciles various reports on a weekly/monthly basis for delivery to the service manager
6. Processes all paperwork relating to parts, purchase orders, repair orders, returns, and credits.
7. Processes field personal stock requests, completes twice yearly field personal stock check data and completes company/personal expense claims to deliver to the service manager.
• Excellent written and verbal/phone communication
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Customer service experience
• Typing and basic computer skills required, excel spreadsheet creation is essential
• Strong experience in service dispatch is a plus
• Works without the need of supervision
• Accurate, fast, enthusiast, customer focused and flexible
• Effective communication skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment
• Good communication skills in written and oral English
Please send a written application with current CV to Grant Kayes via the apply online button