Based in offices in Maidstone town centre, The Themed Events Co is a small family run business providing external companies the opportunity to market the services they provide at a local show in one of their shopping Centres.
Theme Events have been organising exhibitions for the past 15 years and deal with approximately 50 Shopping Centres across the UK.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Using the internet to lead source local companies in the area you have been allocated
• Cold calling companies to sell spaces at a Themed Event, speaking to the client about what our shows can do for their company.
• Knowing information about the Shopping Centre i.e Weekly Footfall, Opening Hours, Anchor Tenants
• Following up with an email with all the information about the event.
• Making sure within a suitable time scale all offers are followed up to determine whether an interest is present.
• Accurately inputting client’s information onto the booking form in order for the invoices to be completed.
• Making sure all files are completed a month before the date of the show.
• Telesales experience however not essential as full training is provided
• Confident with good communication skills
• Customer Service skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and targets
• Organised with attention to detail
• Time Management Skills
Position Type: Full Time
To apply please click the apply online button