We are looking for a bright and energetic Receptionist to act as the first point of contact for all visitors to our offices in Paddock Wood.
You will thrive in an environment where you will have an opportunity to learn about all aspects of the Company. Your focus will deal with enquiries in a timely and professional manner and you will bring excellent interpersonal skills along with a confidence to deal with people at all levels. If you get a strong sense of satisfaction in a job well done and would enjoy a career in a rapidly expanding, successful business within the brewing and hop industry we’d love to hear from you. We are a small team but growing and you could be a big part of our future!
• Provide the first point of contact for the company to all visitors, deliveries, phone calls and enquiries
• Demonstrate a smart and professional approach at all times
• Meet, greet and organise refreshments for visitors
• Maintain digital filing systems
• Organise postal requirements for team
• Display a keen attention to detail
• Willingness to learn and develop skills
• Assist with organisation of trade events, roadshows and support for sales and marketing
• Assist with processing customer sales orders
Experience and skills
• Computer literate with MS Office
• Excellent written, spoken communication and numeracy skills
• An efficient and organised approach to your workload
• The ability to adapt and change priorities according to immediate business needs
• Familiarity with Sage 50 Accounts an advantage, but not essential
• A team player
To apply, please forward a copy of your CV together with a covering letter. All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK. No agencies please.