QA Team Lead
£40,000 - £43,000
Our client is a forward-thinking, progressive company committed to delivering innovative solutions. They are now seeking a QA Team Lead.
Key to their growth and becoming one of the largest in their industry, has been their innovative use of technology.
The in-house development team is responsible for delivering high-quality software solutions against strict scheduled deadlines using the latest technologies.
This successful candidate will work in a collaborative and innovative environment where design and implementation are both pragmatic and creative.
The QA team works closely within the development team, ensuring all development tasks meet quality criteria through; test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking.
The QA Team Lead with be required to bring their experience and skill to the current QA team. They will expand upon the already good work that has begun in automation and ensure that the development team keep on top of and deliver the best software possible.
Our client has a technically agnostic approach to development which embraces Python, C#, MongoDB, Angular, MSSQL, Jenkins, Octopus and Influx DB.
They value learning, invention and creativity and want to further enhance and expand upon the current team that is already highly motivated and productive. Their culture is defined as being fun and professional. In addition to working hard and growing the business - they also like to have fun together at staff events and get involved in various charity fundraisers.
Benefits include 22 days starting holiday entitlement plus bank holidays (increasing yearly with length of service up to 28 days), Perkbox access with access to over 300 benefits and discounts, Employee Assistance Programme, Private Medical Insurance with Bupa, Pension Scheme with 3% employer contribution and minimum 3% employee contribution, Cycle to work scheme, Rising Star Mentoring Programme, a whole host of career development opportunities, vibrant social culture - pub nights, team building, team awards, summer/ Christmas parties and much, much more!
• Mentor and lead current QA team
• Develop and manage current automated testing
• Overview and review any manual testing results and where possible strive to implement new uses of automation
• Develop a strategy to reduce manual testing in favour of automation where possible
• Work with developers to deliver projects to a high standard
• Organise QA team to meet tight deadlines
• Analyse, collate and present results and findings from all testing completed
• Document and prepare testing scripts ensuring they remain up to date with all changes and enhancements
• Perform regression testing of new and existing software applications to identify any possible impacts caused by changes
• Write and maintain automated GUI tests
• Produce and report on performance testing
• Write and maintain API tests (Restful and SOAP)
• Produce test plans
Apply for this role of QA Team Lead today!