Embedded Software Engineer
Our client is currently expanding its UK operation, creating an exciting opportunity to assist in the further development of their state-of-the-art products. We are seeking motivated and creative low-level embedded software engineers, keen to learn and contribute to the development of new products in high performance real time processing and networks.
Benefits include Private Healthcare, 20 days holiday rising throughout service, Company Pension and Sick Pay.
There is great scope for professional development; to be trained and involved in various other projects.
Qualified candidates for the role of Low-level C++ Embedded Software Engineer will have:
· Experience developing low-level software for embedded systems
· Software development proficiency in Embedded C++
· Experience developing device drivers for embedded systems using DMA and interrupt techniques
· Understanding of processor and hardware requirements around embedded systems
· Experience with socket programming
· Knowledge of common bus/interfaces such USB, SPI, I2C
· Experience debugging embedded products in a lab environment
Key responsibilities of the Low-level C++ Embedded Software Engineer:
· Work under the supervision of a senior software engineer to develop low-level code and middleware for real-time hardware operation
· Gain detailed knowledge and understanding of existing software designs
· Support and maintain existing software
· Produce clear and concise design documentation of software designs
· Design and development of software and systems to detailed specifications and in accordance with ISO9001 procedures
· Maintain an up to date knowledge of technical and commercial developments relevant to the company
· Able to work to a projects plan, tracking progress, identifying risks, anticipating delays and communicating such to the project leader
· Be prepared to travel internationally
Apply for the role of Low-level C++ Embedded Software Engineer today!