up to £55k DOE
We are looking for a full stack, highly skilled and experienced Full Stack .NET Application Developer (ASP.NET, C# .NET) to help develop and maintain both internal and external client applications.
This really is an outstanding long-term development opportunity; a chance to join an exciting and stable company, a business that is investing significantly into its development team to ensure long-term development policies, practices and procedures are continuously improving and operating to the highest standards.
The working site has excellent staff facilities including subsidised canteen and well equipped gym - together situated in a spacious modern building.
Reporting to the Head of Systems Development, as .NET Developer you will work in a small team writing new functionality and maintaining existing applications. This role requires an all-round developer who is experienced in the full software development life-cycle; someone who is willing to handle development from initial conception through to deployment and on-going support. This includes business analysis, design, development, testing and documentation - working closely with the project owner or key stakeholder for each task at hand until delivery.
- Translating application story board and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code and ensure best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of application
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems
- Participate and support other team members' tasks to ensure successful project delivery when required
- Code maintenance and delivery to end user in a structured and disciplined manner
Skills required for the role of .NET Developer:
- A minimum of 4 years of commercial experience with C#, ASP.Net, MVC and SQL Server are essential
- Good experience on implementing SOLID principles
- Proficient understanding of code versioning and deployment tools such as GIT, TFS/VSTS
- Appreciation of good software architecture and core algorithms and data structures
- Excellent communication skills
- You should have a head for problem-solving, allowing you to identify and create solutions to business related issues
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies.
Experience in these areas would be desirable:
- Azure, Micro-services , AD Azure, Blob storage,
- Migrating web applications to Cloud Environment
- Migrating from .NET Framework to .NET Core
Apply for the role of .NET Developer today!