Our client, a support and bespoke software/web development company based in Dartford, is looking for a Backend or Full Stack PHP Developer to join their small team.
This role would ideally suit someone who feels ready to leave the Junior Developer role behind them and gain recognition as a Developer, working their way towards a Senior Developer.
Benefits include regular pay reviews, Private health (with option to add family members), Free Snacks and Drinks, etc, Flexible working hours and Overtime, Contributed Pension, Staff discount on Technology items, Training books, video and courses as/when applicable.
Requirements for the role of PHP Developer Back-end or Full-stack
· Minimum 2 years hands-on experience as a PHP Developer, preferably within a web application or web-service environment.
· A clear understanding of MVC & framework concepts.
· In-depth understanding of development security practices.
· Willing to learn/modify new bespoke frameworks.
· Competent in the understanding and use of Git.
· Must be an enthusiastic team player, and provide regular progress reports.
· Precise and accurately recording code changes and time spent.
· Occasional travel (customer visits) is required, sometimes overseas.
Apply for this role of PHP Developer today!