At all times Sales Support staff must promote CDEC Limited in a professional manner to assist in developing the business and therefore contributing towards its success.
Sales Support staff must be courteous and polite to all customers whether existing or potential new customers.
Any complaints must be dealt with promptly and passed on to the relevant person to deal with as expeditiously as possible to minimise any impact to the Company and customer.
• Answering phones and emails promptly and re-directing queries as and when required;
• Converting quotes to orders and updating order book
• Prepare and issue quotes as required
• Check all orders making sure purchase orders match. Check that a site survey or schematics/Scope of Works for orders has been provided and attached to the CRM. If not, the order is to be rejected and not booked.
If the order is from a company and not education then it need to be passed to accounts for a bank credit check to be undertaken
• Assist Business Development Managers with quote chasing, booking appointments
• Order equipment via CRM ensuring that the quantities and prices are correct;
• Complete the order book with the install date, details of the installers, install costs, delivery date and delivery checking date;
• Chase for Proof of Delivery documents
• Assist with any issues arising on site on the day of installation;
• Record any non-conformances
• Chase and obtain the sign of sheet (SOS) from the engineer the morning after the installation has been completed;
• Raise invoices on CRM
• Call customers after installation to ensure everything was satisfactory and send out Quality Service Questionnaires.
• Save and record any returned ‘quality service questionnaires’ into the ISO 9001 File and send to the relevant sales, engineers and management team;
• Liaise with accounts to assist with any supplier invoice queries;
• Raise credits and dispatch as and when required;
• Log deal registrations
• Cover other sales areas in case of absences/holidays.
This list is not exhaustive and may change from time to time.