South East London
Competitive salary with OTE up to £37,000
Our client, a property management company located in South East London, is currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their vibrant and growing team.
The successful Lettings Negotiator will receive extensive in-House training and a chance to grow within the business and take on more senior positions. Offering a competitive commission package this is the perfect opportunity to join a friendly, independent agent.
You will be working 5 days a week including saturday working
Lettings Negotiator Duties:
* Registering and qualifying new applicants
* Maintaining your applicant database
* Generating and conducting viewings
* Negotiating lets and offers
* Updating landlords
* Understand the company's business priorities and use the daily structure to ensure you are focused on key activities that achieve the core objectives
* Monitor own performance against lettings targets and take action to improve volume/conversions/ratios
* Consistently provide exceptional client service to ensure we deliver on commitments to retain clients
Lettings Negotiator Requirements:
* At least 2 years' experience as a Lettings Negotiator.
* Genuinely enjoy giving good customer service with an enthusiasm for learning about the London lettings market.
* Honest and ethical working practices.
* Good IT skills.
* Team Player.
* Organised with good time management.
Benefits include: External Training opportunities, 22 days holiday a year rising to 24 in year 2.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 18 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.