Paid Marketing Executive
GForces is one of Europe’s largest specialist automotive digital agencies. We’re also a leading supplier of internet software and services. We work directly with vehicle manufacturers, over half of the UK’s top 200 automotive retailers, independent dealers, European operations and the Middle East’s largest vehicle distributors. GForces are a global agency with the reach, knowhow and experience to enhance automotive brands and businesses so they perform at their best online.
Our digital-orientated focus helps our clients nurture more dynamic, productive relationships with their customers. At the same time, our utilisation of the most productive offline channels further expands what we can offer and deliver. We develop data-driven marketing strategies that meet the challenges of delivering to today’s connected and informed consumers and that exceed expectations. If you think you can help us achieve that and more, then we look forward to hearing from you!
As a Paid Marketing Executive you will be responsible for the build and on-going management of paid marketing campaigns for some of the UK’s leading car dealers and manufacturers. You will have experience in the proactive management of both Google Ads, Bing Ads & Social Advertising campaigns (Facebook Ads primarily).
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their Digital Marketing career. We are looking for someone hugely enthusiastic about Paid Marketing, with knowledge and passion for all things automotive a bonus! You must be confident, data-driven and 100% customer-focussed.
• Creation of Paid Advertising campaigns (Search, Display, Video & Social) on behalf of our extensive client base
• On-going account management, optimisation and pro-active recommendations to client.• Regular meetings/catch-up calls with clients to ensure agreed KPIs are met/exceeded.
• Liaising with wider marketing and account teams to support the planning, execution, monitoring and reporting of paid marketing campaigns
• Working on a variety of Paid Marketing accounts with a wide range of budgets and using these budgets to drive the highest possible ROI for our clients.
• Ensure online paid marketing campaigns are successful in terms of performance, results and budgetary expenditure.Essential
• Minimum 2 Years’ experience working with Google Ads
• Working knowledge and experience with Google Analytics
• Passionate about the automotive industryDesirable
• Google Ads Accredited (Fundamentals, Search & Display)
• Bing Ads Accredited
• Experienced with Facebook Ads Manager/Power Editor
• Experience with Bid Management tools (e.g. Kenshoo, Marin)
• Experience working with Data Studio
£25,000 - £30,000 DOE
Position Reports To
Head of Paid Marketing
• 25 days’ holiday plus birthday off
• GForces group pension plan
• Discounted health care package
• Preferential car buying rates
• Childcare vouchers
• Regular appraisals and development planning
• Regular socials and company events
• Free fruit