An exciting opportunity exists for a junior secretary to join our dynamic team based in Tonbridge. Tecomak is a growing company providing critical ventilation services to a variety of industries including Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and Education.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to prepare technical service reports for clients in MS Word and Excel. The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail, be self-motivated and will take pride in the quality of their work. Full training will be provided.
- Producing client reports from the information sent in by our field engineers, highlighting non-conformity and producing action plans.
- Basic accounting functions to include the invoicing of completed work.
- Updating and maintaining the CRM database.
- General administrative duties including letter and email correspondence, telephone inquiries, and support for the Sales and Service Department.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Confident telephone manner
- Educated to A-Level standard or above
- Strong IT skills
In return we offer a friendly, supportive working environment with a competitive salary, 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays, pension scheme and after one year’s service, private healthcare, income protection insurance and a discretionary bonus.
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 p/a