Are you looking for a role where you can really make a difference?
We need a dynamic and motivated Works Scheduler to provide an excellent planned works delivery service that ensures telecare installations are scheduled and carried out to time and cost; maximising the efficiency of Centra Pulse and Connect.
This is a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
Centra Pulse helps over 125,000 people to live safely and independently both in and out of the home by supplying an emergency call service.
This role will include some of the following duties:
* Ensure that the installers are assigned to the appropriate jobs and that their time is being fully utilised, with travelling time and other unproductive down time reduced or eliminated
* Conduct diary management in order to sense check installers diary and monitor job progression
* Ensure repairs/fault orders and collections are acted upon in accordance with policy and procedure so that:
* Employed installers are fully utilised
* The authorisation of sub-contractors are kept to minimum level
* The number of works ordered per day is maintained to agreed levels
* The perfect candidate will have the following experience:
* Experience of using complex IT systems
* Experience in a resource planning role
* A proven ability to prioritise competing demands on time
Closing Date: Monday 18th February 2019 at Midday
- For further details on this vacancy, and to apply, please visit our website http://careers.clarionhg.com/vacancies/
Centra provide a range of support services including telecare and home care to around 100,000 customers.
Centra is part of Clarion Housing Group, which also comprises the country's largest housing association, a property development company, a charitable foundation and a repairs and maintenance service.
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.