Are you a qualified Business Studies teacher looking for a new, exciting role for Easter? An opportunity has opened up in a non-selective, Ofsted ‘Good’ rated Secondary school based in Medway for a Teacher of Business Studies. The role is on a full time basis from Easter 2019. If you are a motivated and engaging teacher dedicated to inspiring a new generation of students, we’d love to hear from you.
• Plan, prepare, and deliver Business Studies lessons to pupils from KS3 – KS5 level
• Effectively manage the classroom environment to ensure pupils are on task
• Ensure a safe and welcoming environment is maintained
• Competitive rates of pay (MPS/UPS payscale)
The successful applicant will need:
• To hold QTS status or an equivalent qualification (applications from NQTs are welcomed)
• To be able to teach Business Studies up to GCSE or A Level (KS4/5)
• To have strong behaviour & classroom management skills
• To have strong interpersonal & communication skills
• To be able to engage and inspire your students
• To have a genuine passion & enthusiasm for Business Studies
• To hold or be willing to obtain an enhanced DBS
By working with Supply Desk, we can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Dedicated, experienced consultants to understand your needs and provide you with expert advice & guidance
• Ongoing & regular CPD, including Team Teach, Secondary to Primary, and Behaviour Management Strategies
• An excellent refer a friend programme
If you have the required skills and experience please send your CV to [email protected] or call Ryan Williams on 01634 404876. Alternatively, please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk for a full list of our current teaching, support and intervention vacancies.
Supply Desk is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. Since our launch in 2000, Supply Desk has rapidly expanded to become part of one of the UK's leading education suppliers. Our aim is to serve the education community to the highest of standards.
Due to the nature this position it is essential all applicants hold or are willing to apply for an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.