This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and driven Inside Sales Executive to join a highly successful, fun and friendly team, you'll be working closely with the field based Account Managers to develop their German (and possibly French, if French speaking) sales opportunities. You will establish strong relationships across all levels in this customer centric role to identify new opportunities to secure and build the sales revenue through existing customers, but also finding new customer sales opportunities.
Excellent support will be given to you, as well as the opportunity to get involved in helping to determine their product development pipeline of the future by using your knowledge of their customers and the market to contribute your thoughts and ideas to the Product team. You will be a self-driven individual with a flexible and positive approach.
Generating new leads
• Building seek-lists of customers identified through research, meetings at trade shows and historical accounts
• Responding to inbound sales leads gathered through telephone and website enquiries
• Attempting to find the decision maker within these target customers through all means available e.g. linked-in, email, telephone etc.
• Setting sales meetings with prospect customers for the field sales team
• Supporting the field sales team through the sales cycle to win these new customers
Primary day to day sales contact for regional accounts
• Ensuring that the day to day sales-related needs of existing customers are met – for example, taking new orders, keeping the customer updated on order status, booking face to face meetings for field sales team etc.
• Using your knowledge and rapport built with these customers to unearth new project sales opportunities – e.g. end of life, upgrades, new products – to feed to the field sales team as new leads
• Your primary role is sales, so where the enquiry is not sales related you will co-ordinate with the operations team to deal with customer service queries
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree in electronics, software or compatible technology
• Experience of business to business selling
• Experience in electronic displays and embedded computer boards an advantage, but not essential
• Experience of inside sales an advantage, but not essential
Knowledge and Other Skills:
• Fluent in German business language essential.
• Ability to effectively communicate and influence internal and external audiences, using both oral and written communication/presentation skills.
• Experience with MS Office.
• SalesForce.com experience an advantage
• French languages skills would be advantageous.
• Full driving licence.
Salary up to £30,000 (dependent on experience), plus bonus scheme.
If this sounds like a role that would excite you where you could utilise your German language skills in a sales capacity, please contact me, Sam Stacey, on our Sevenoaks number or email your CV directly to the email address provided for immediate consideration.
By submitting your CV for consideration, you are consenting to its retention for the purpose of securing you work. Any information you provide in response to this advertisement will be subject to the protection of GDPR, our policy for which can be found at our company website.
Follow us on Twitter to make sure you hear about all our new roles! www.twitter.com/rec_sol www.twitter.com/recsolsevenoaks or on Facebook -www.facebook.com/recruitmentsolutionssevenoaks or on Instagram - www.instagram.com/recruitmentsolutionssevenoaks