Our client, a rapidly developing enterprise currently engaged in huge re-development projects, are seeking a Quality Improvement Manager to join their team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for driving efficiency and quality throughout the client's operational environment, and be responsible for: evaluating business practices to identify ways to improve productivity, reduce costs and make the best use of business's resources.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* to ensure that the Integrated Management System is improved and maintained for all activities carried out within the client's jurisdiction; including those of its tenants, contractors and supply chain in accordance with the requirements of ISO9001, OHSAS18001/ISO45001 and ISO4001 standards;
* to maintain a system for control of all management system documents;
* to plan and manage an internal audit programme in order to give assurance to management of the effectiveness of the management system and to liaise with certification and other external audit agencies;
* integrate the quality, environmental and safety management systems in order to deliver a more efficient and effective total management system for all.
* Practitioner of the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI), IRCA or equivalent;
* Lead Auditor - ISO9001;
* Extensive experience in implementing and managing an integrated Quality, Safety and Environmental management system;
Proven experience in delivering improved service delivery through the implementation of ISO compliant management systems.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.