GLUER OPERATOR/SUPERVISOR – PRINTED FOLDED CARTONS – EAST KENT
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Gluer Operator within an established Carton Manufacturer in East Kent.
As a Gluer Operator, you will have a strong and proven background in setting up and running machines for the carton industry.
Key requirements include:
- Experience in setting up and running gluing machines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in developing & training of staff
- Experience in quality control (BRC experience will be advantageous but not essential)
- A good team worker with excellent communication skills
- Good problem solver with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Set up, run and quality control of all cartons on gluing machines
- Training of staff – to setup a training programme and manage
- Approve sheets for gluing
- Comply with and improve current working systems
- Relevant admin
- Machine maintenance
- General housekeeping
Excellent Salary to the right candidate.
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV to: