An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Customer Coordinator to join an established client based in Sevenoaks.
The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for customers wishing to discuss their orders or deliveries in a call centre environment.
* Process orders from customers ensuring that they receive the right goods on the right date at the agreed rate.
* Build excellent relationships with customers and work closely with the internal and external Sales team
* Ensure the customer journey is maintained and an excellent level of service experienced.
* Answer general sales calls and queries in a professional manner
* Liaise with Hauliers and Logistics Manager to ensure prompt deliveries and address any issues immediately
* Deal with invoice queries and discrepancies
* Make out going delivery confirmation calls
* Complaint handling and escalation of severe complaints to the right areas drawing attention to high risk issues immediately.
* Ensure waiting time payments and other fees are invoiced and payment received.
* Carry out any administration duties as required
* A good professional communicator
* Customer Service and Data Input experience
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
* Attention to detail and accuracy