Are you mechanical or electrical engineer with experience in the FMCG industry? Have you maintained and repaired flow wrappers and heat sealers?
Our client, a Farm in between Tonbridge and Maidstone, is looking for a mechanical or electrical engineer with relevant experience to join their maintenance team. The main purpose of this role is to maintain production machinery and carry out general maintenance and repair throughout the farms operation.
Mechanical or Electrical engineer duties include:
- Implement preventative maintenance and regular servicing as required.
- Troubleshoot and provide advice/training to machine operators and new production staff.
- Repair and update machinery
- Ensure all MHE is maintained in line with service requirements
- Supervise contracted staff
- Maintain records and service sheets to maintain legal compliance
- Ensuring health and safety policies and legislation are adhered to
The mechanical/electrical engineer role would suit someone with experience in FMCG, top fruit, food production or robotics.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous proven experience of working with flow wrappers, heat sealers or robotics.
- City & Guilds or equivalent in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills and high standard of spoken english
- IT proficient
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
The right candidate will maximise their contribution to the business to deliver unbeatable value to internal and external customers. You will be driving positive change and development through analysing problems correctly.
For more info, or to apply, send CVs to Ellie or call the office
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...