If you are looking to make your mark at an independent plumber’s merchant which values its employees then we may have the perfect opportunity for you at our busy Tunbridge Wells branch. Independently owned and run, we are an established merchant name in the South East, successfully serving trade and retail customers for over thirty-five years.
We are currently recruiting for the position of Branch Driver & Counter Sales, with responsibility for ensuring a prompt and friendly service to our customers.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Picking stock
• Loading and unloading the branch van
• Ensuring the prompt and safe delivery of orders to customers
• Keeping the van clean, tidy and safe
• Serving on the trade counter when required
• Answering the branch telephone
• Generating accurate quotations for customers
• Assisting with general warehouse duties as required
Knowledge of plumbing and heating parts is preferable for this role, but more important is a positive and friendly demeanour, strong work ethic and willingness to learn to trade counter element of the role.
We are offering a number of fantastic company benefits to the successful candidate, including:
• Uncapped quarterly bonus schemes
• 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
• 5% company pension contribution
• Life assurance and personal accident insurance
• Staff discount scheme
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• Working for an independent company who value and invest in their staff
To apply for this role, please submit a copy of your current CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.