Underwriting Administrator - Kings Hill - £20k - £22k
Our client is looking for an Underwriting Administrator who is looking to develop their skills within the Insurance Industry. Full training and support will be provided in order to see you succeed within the role.
* Handling inbound and outbound calls
* General administration duties
* Liaising with insurance companies
* Maintaining day to day Compliance procedures
* Managing personal work-flow efficiently
* Meeting company targets and deadlines
* Insurance Industry experience desirable but not essential
* Strong administration and data entry skills
* Previous customer service experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* High attention to detail
* Ability to work individually or as part of a team
* Time management and organisational skills
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a full-time position with a company who will encourage them to develop their professional skills within the Insurance Industry.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.