Join an International business in a rural environment as a Customer Service Advisor
The Nikwax Group operates within the expanding Outdoor market, providing a range of aftercare products for a variety of clothing, footwear and equipment, as well as unique waterproof systems available through our premium outdoor clothing brand Páramo. We require a Customer Service Advisor to join our busy Customer Contact team in Wadhurst, East Sussex.
To deal with all queries and complaints generated internally and externally, in a timely manner in line with implemented policies and procedures by:
• Answering all queries and complaints in an appropriate and professional manner
• Processing all garments coming into the Customer Contact team
• Forwarding emails efficiently to correct business areas for items outside of the remit of the Customer Contact team
• Providing administrative support to the team in an efficient and well-timed manner.
The Person Will Be
• An excellent communicator and good listener
• Able to prioritise their own workload and able to work well under pressure
• A team player
• Proficient in Maths and English (ideally to GCSE level or equivalent)
• Experienced in customer service and data entry.
• Work within a company where you can clearly see the effect of your efforts
• Work for an international company with values that you can believe in
• Work within a friendly and informal environment
• Competitive benefits and rewards.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your Covering Letter (clearly stating your salary expectations) & CV by no later than 14th April 2019 to:
Unit F, Durgates Industrial Estate
Or e-mail: [email protected]
To view the Nikwax Job Applicant Privacy Notice please visit