We are currently recruiting for a skilled Receptionist Administrator to join a very busy medical department, based in Ashford. This is a temp to perm opportunity, working over a 7 day rota at 37.5 hours a week. £8.90 per hour.
**Experience of working within a medical environment is essential.**
This role will see you reporting into the Customer Service Manager and support the team with all administration work. You will provide fantastic reception service by delivering great customer service, welcoming patients and visitors as well as answering the reception phones.
A lovely opportunity to provide a professional and sympathetic service as well as clerical and administrative support.
Furthermore, the Receptionist Administrator role will involve:
• Answering telephone queries and relaying messages to appropriate staff
• Maintain accurate medical records
• Liaising with clinicians and stakeholders
• Working closely with finance, booking team and ward team
• Maintaining the in-house systems
• Receive payments from patients for medical treatments
The successful Receptionist Administrator will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Maths and English (GCSE or equivalent) grade C or above
• STRONG experience as a receptionist
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a medical environment
• Excellent working knowledge of Word/Excel/Outlook
This is a really fantastic Receptionist Administrator opportunity which will see you be rewarded with an hourly rate of £8.90 per hour and once you go over to a permanent contract you will receive a salary of £17,400 plus company benefits.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.