Our client a leader in their field are looking to recruit a HR Advisor with a strong generalist background who is looking to accelerate their career around training and development.
In this role you will support the L&D and People Service Manager to help design and implement training and leadership programmes. As a pivotal part of the HR team you will be integral in developing talent and programmes for internal staff to guide their careers.
If you have the following experience then this is the role for you!
* HR Generalist who has experience of people and organisational development;
* Experience of supporting managers on a range of HR disciplines including learning, job design and case management;
* A strong understanding of employment law and how that is utilised in best practise;
* Development of L&D online offering - relevant thought pieces, timetable of learning activities;
* Experience of developing and managing staff training programmes;
* An innovative thinker who is always looking at new ways of delivery.
* MCIPD qualified;
* Proven experience of working within a heavily unionised company;
* Practical HR knowledge, experience and application within Europe.
If you are looking for the next step in your HR Career with a strong interest in L&D and Training working for an exceptional company with a great salary and benefits package then contact us today.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.