£12.00 Per Hour
Our client, a luxury care facility based in Herne Bay, is looking to recruit a Sous Chef to work on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
Working 40 hours a week, you will be responsible for providing a consistently high level of food preparation and in in delivering quality customer service.
The hourly rate for this role is £12.00.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To prepare and present food to the highest standard
* To assist in developing a variety of menus throughout the year
* To assist in costing all dishes and producing a method of production and dish specification
* To assist with food stock takes
* To be involved in the setting of service and quality standards
* To generate new ideas for service and products to maintain competitive and leading edge
* To monitor, anticipate and react to customer needs consistently to ensure maximum guest satisfaction
The successful candidate will:
* Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and work well under pressure and within a team
* You will be able to plan and organise effectively and be proactive and enthusiastic
* Experience in a similar role and environment is essential
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.