Childrensalon is the leading retailer in luxury fashion for children, working with some of the largest brands in the world.
We have an exciting opportunity to support our growth and we are on the lookout for a budding Email Marketing Assistant who lives and breathes digital marketing.
As a budding email marketer, your role will be to deliver email marketing campaigns and to assist in the optimization of broadcast and automated email campaigns. You will need to demonstrate good attention to detail and an understanding of email best practice and data metrics so that you can continuously help to improve email campaigns.
You will work closely with marketing teams to ensure that each email campaign is delivered to the highest standard and fully optimized to hit marketing KPIs.
• Create and deliver marketing email campaigns.
• Improve KPI’s by implementing new email strategies.
• Monitor performance metrics for optimization.
• Work closely with Retention, Editorial, Design and CX teams.
• Ensure all campaigns are in line with business objectives.
• Experience in Ecommerce (B2C).
• Good knowledge of ESPs.
• Segmentation experience.
• Reporting and analysis knowledge (Google Analytics).
• Understanding of email best practice.
• Great communication, written and verbal.
Childrensalon is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or team member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status of race.
If you are interested, please apply via the apply online button with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us.