Junior Office Administrator
Position: Full Time – Hours 8.30am – 5pm – Monday – Friday
Salary: Minimum Wage
Here at City Automation, we pride ourselves on offering great Customer Service from the first contact through to continued service and support to all our external and internal customers alike.
We are looking for a Junior Office Administrator to join our expanding team to work within our office.
This is a widely varied role and daily duties would include but not be limited to the following:
– Answering Incoming Calls
– Sales Team Support
– Liaising with Customers and internal departments
– Ensure all information collated for invoicing
– General administration duties
– Dealing with queries & enquiries
– Scanning and Filing Documentation
–Service Team Support
The ideal candidate will have the following:
– Good IT & Communication Skills
– To be able to work unsupervised as an individual, along with being a part of the team.
– Ability to Multi-task & Prioritise accordingly
Administrative skills would be preferable but not essential as training will be given where required
Please note, our office is located on the Eurolink and public transport is limited.
Reporting to the Office Manager you will be an integral member of a small but dynamic team. You will be a driven individual to help coordinate and support all aspects of sales and service.
If you feel this position is for you, please email a covering letter and CV to [email protected]
Due to the high number of applications expected, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has not been successful.
No recruitment agencies please