Childrensalon is the leading retailer in luxury fashion for children, working with some of the largest brands in the world.
We have an exciting opportunity to support our growth and we are on the lookout for a budding Senior Web Analyst who lives and breathes digital marketing.
As an expert in the area of data and analytics you will be responsible for providing advanced insights to key members of the business. In this role you will be working on the development of analytic tools across the digital marketing team to further improve the quality of the data, insights and reports that are vital to the growth of the business. You will work closely with the Business intelligence team to automate reporting whilst focusing on the analysis of data providing key insights to improve omnichannel experience. You will need to build strong relationships across the company and help evolve the team by providing mentoring and coaching to junior members.
- Development of reporting, analysis and tracking across multiple platforms.
- Ensure correct analytics implementation on new and current projects.
- Collaborating with BI Team to build automation reports.
- Identify and communicate advanced insights to the wider marketing team.
- Keep up to date with new analytics software, tools and updates.
- Create new initiatives to provide valuable and actionable data to marketing managers.
- Present high-level reports to prompt discussions and identify key areas for improvement.
- Analyse data and highlight potential issues and quick wins.
- Support analytics requirements across the wider business.
- Advanced knowledge of multiple analytics platforms.
- 4 years minimum experience in web analytics.
- High level of expertise in understanding data and interpreting it into meaningful insights.
- Strong Presentation and Communication Skills.
- Experience working in an E-commerce background.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels.
- Confident, motivated, approachable and a strong communicator.
Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount. We are ranked #34 on the 2019 Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list and proud to be a member of the Living Wage Foundation.
Childrensalon is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or team member receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status of race.
If you are interested, please apply to [email protected] with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us.