E-Type UK / DM Historics is looking to recruit a Paint Technician to its current workforce, applicants must be experienced within a workshop environment and have worked in the classic car industry.
The successful applicant will have a strong work ethic, work well within a team environment and have strong communication skills within a small team. The successful candidate will report into the business owner – Marcus Holland.
The key skills and attributes for this position is as follows:
- Skilled filler work
- Skilled prep work for paint
- Skilled paint work
- Skilled rubbing down and polishing
Key areas of responsibilities will include:
- Ordering of required materials to complete the job
- Working on priorities set by the company
- Managing work to ensure successful completion of job within given timescales
- Keeping management informed of any issues or change of focus
The position will require the successful candidate to have relevant experience, candidates without relevant experience will not be successful and should not apply, all candidates are required to submit a CV.
Hours of work are 8am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday and two Saturdays a month, working on average 47.5 hours per week.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £38,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year