Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm
My client is a multi-brand and award-winning motor insurance group who are renowned for their staff reward and recognition. Due to the continued success and expansion of the business, our client is now looking to recruit a Customer Service Representative to join a dynamic and forward-thinking team.
* Effectively handle all calls (inbound and outbound), to maximise targets through the provision of effective and efficient communication and negotiation skills
* To provide effective customer service by handling calls and facilitating Broker enquiries
* Understand and be able to explain policy cover
* Establish and maintain effective communication and relationships with all colleagues and customers, promoting a professional business image
* Adhere to quality and accuracy standards
* Contribute to the achievement of team and operational targets
* Operate within own area of accountability, proactively escalating issues and seeking guidance
* Understand business issues and recommend solutions to improve
* Commit to own personal development
* Provide support and guidance to others as required.
* Strong team player
* Results orientated
* Good communication skills at all levels
* Ability to remain motivated in a changing working environment
* Works on own initiative.
* Experience of working in a customer service environment
* Basic knowledge of insurance products and principles.