This is an exciting opportunity to work for a market leading global specialist, who predict growth and investment in the very near future.
As part of a team who pride themselves on their delivery, excellence and quality, your role as an experienced Toolroom Engineer will require you to have a wealth of knowledge in the following:
* CNC mills and lathes, with knowledge of machining to exact tolerances;
* Producing new and refurbished tooling and / or making improvements to tooling (both moulding and assembly or products);
* Developing new and innovative tooling to aid the manufacture;
* Carrying out model shop activities for the support of development samples and tooling for NPI;
* Experience working as a Toolroom Engineer, Toolroom Technician or a Toolmaker is a must;
* Willingness to carry out other duties that may be reasonably requested.
Lean and continuous improvement skills, including 5S would be very desirable for this role, as would an apprenticeship gained in manufacturing, however it is not essential.
If you can work with minimal supervision but within a team, pride yourself on your attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines, please contact for more information.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.