No Letting Go (NLG) provides inventory and compliance reporting services to the UK property markets. We are looking for a Client Relationship Assistant based at our head office in Swanley.
Hours of work 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary - £20,000-£22,000 p.a.
The role of CRA is to provide efficient and effective administration support to the Client Relationship Manager (CRM) and Operations team to ensure the smooth delivery of jobs for our National Clients. The role requires excellent customer service skills as well as a positive ‘can do’ approach, ability to multi task, prioritise and problem solve, able to work on your own initiative and calmly under pressure.
• Internal call handling
• National account dashboard management on our bespoke system, KMS
• Quality checking of reports
• Booking or assignment of appointments in utilising KMS
• Data entry
• General administrative support for CRM’s
• Positive, outgoing personality with can do attitude
• Problem solver, multi tasker, finisher
• High attention to detail and methodical approach
• Ability to prioritise and change priorities at short notice
• Very process orientated
• An exceptional communicator both on a telephone, electronic and face to face
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
Key Working Relationships
Applications via email only to [email protected] to include a current CV and a covering letter/email. Applications without a covering letter/email will not be accepted.