Network Group (NG) is the leading group of companies in the IT industry. Its Members and Partners are forward-looking tech business leaders who want to contribute to, as well as benefit from, our community. We are committed to transforming the customer experience and driving customer-led growth. We do this by providing access to commercial terms, peer group support, development tools and new opportunities.
Not only do we support our members to buy better, sell more, and increase profits, we work with vendors and distributors to open up advantageous routes to market. One of the most powerful tools we provide is a facilitated forum, and structure, for peer knowledge exchange and mentoring, personal and professional development and the building of meaningful, connected relationships.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Support Manager (ASM) to join us as we expand.
Responsibilities of the ASM;
- develop and maintain strong relationships with their assigned accounts as well as other partners and members;
- communicate with accounts on an ongoing basis on all aspects of service support;
- conduct Operational Review assessements and recommend appropriate actions;
- provide regular management reporting;
- seek and omboard new potential partners and members into NG;
- maintain strong understanding of the IT environment, industry trends and relevant market;
- work collaboratively with other team members across NG.
The key knowledge and skill requirements for the ASM role include:
- strong interpersonal skills;
- customer centric mindset;
- account managment experience (preferred);
- good verbal and written communication skills;
- good organisation skills;
- strong presentation skills; and
- broad multi technology knowledge (not essential).
This is a good opportunity for someone with sound customer service and/or account management experience who is looking for a new challenge.
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.