Childrensalon is growing rapidly we are now looking to recruit an in-house app developer to take our existing product to the next level, designing and developing the next releases of the app and expanding the solution beyond Apple.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with our systems, UI and CX teams
- Work with our in-house developed APIs
- Unit-test for robustness, edge cases, usability, reliability
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced developer with 3+ years’ experience in SWIFT and / or who has successfully released multiple
products to the Apple App Store. A self-disciplined and organised self-starter who works well in a team and can create clear, well-structured
Required skills and experience:
- Experience and broad knowledge of iOS mobile application development.
- Production experience with iOS languages and frameworks. For example, Objective C, Swift, Cocoa etc.
- Has designed and developed apps driven by a REST or JSON API.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with CI and CD processes
- Ability to work to a deadline and still produce engaging apps
- Promote quality of code and ensure knowledge is shared and code is reviewed
Desired Skills and experience:
- Android app development
- Strong sense of good mobile user experience
- Experience with unit tests and UI tests
- Knowledge of other mobile development platforms
- Experience with App performance profiling
- iOS: 3 years (Required)
This is an exciting opportunity and would suit someone looking to be part of a major new project from the start.
The role is full-time and will be based at our headquarters in Tunbridge Wells.
Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount. We are ranked #34 on the 2019 Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list and proud to be a member of the Living Wage Foundation.
Childrensalon is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or team member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
If you are interested, please apply via the apply online button with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us.