Our client is looking for an experienced Account Manager to manage their global client base. On a day-to-day basis you’ll be liaising with key client accounts, understanding their business needs and ensuring that their solutions are performing as expected.
You will be comfortable building relationships at all levels within an organisation, meet regularly with clients and ensure regular telephone communication takes place so that our client continues to maintain good relationships with their client base.
You will also ensure that client retention rates are met, and that key upsell opportunities are identified to ensure that they continue building upon base revenue.
This position demands an exceptional balance of drive and commitment, coupled with exemplary interpersonal skills. The Account Manager will possess the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a high-paced and fast-changing work environment. You will also be passionate about technology and help to position our client as a thought leader within the industry.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager
· Successfully manage an assigned group of accounts
· Proactively contact clients to ensure high-quality customer service levels and product satisfaction
· Identify education, training and upsell opportunities
· Collaborate with the development and support teams to ensure any project or client requests are dealt with efficiently
· Help develop initiatives to increase customer satisfaction and retention
· Perform regular on-site visits and take part in regular telephone conversations
· Forecast and track key metrics and KPIs
· Stay informed on market trends, product innovations and competitors' products, prices and services
· Work with sales and marketing colleagues to establish, learn and maintain efficient practices and campaigns
Key Skills for the Account Manager
· Excellent customer service focus and communication skills
· You will be a proactive problem solver and tackle client challenges head-on
· Great work ethic and focus
· Excellent time-management and organisation skills
· Passion for mobile and digital technology
· Experience with JIRA, MS Office and Salesforce is advantageous
Desired qualifications for this position
• 3+ years of experience in a SaaS business
• 3+ years of experience in an Account Management position