Document Services Administrator
As a growing organisation, we are always on the lookout for innovative and talented team members. We are now looking for a Document Services Administrator to join us!
A bit about us:
At OneSavings Bank, we're proud to be an award-winning bank, with great customer satisfaction scores.
We began trading as a bank in 2011 and were admitted to the main market of the London Stock Exchange in 2014, joining the FTSE 250 in June 2015. So we've had a really strong start and that's because we have great people, great products and a deep understanding of our markets.
In the simplest terms, we're a specialist lender which is supported by our stable retail savings franchise, who has over 150 years of heritage behind them (Kent Reliance).
What will I be doing?
By joining the Operations Team, you will have the opportunity to support the business through the handing of incoming document and digitising incoming correspondence which is integral to the wider team.
You will beâ¦
* Processing and correctly sorting all incoming mail ensuring that this is all recorded
* Recording all incoming cheques and number of letters received ensuring this is date stamped and correctly sorted
* Complete document and cheque scanning processes
* Liaising with the investment teams on all cheque banking duties
* Completing the document management spreadsheet on a daily basis
The Ideal Candidate:
* Previous work experience in a fast paced and high volume function
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
* Qualifications in GCSE Maths and English
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV!
Reasons to become part of OneTeam:
At OneSavings Bank, we believe that your career and how you progress is as unique as your individual personality. We continually support our people so they can become the best version of themselves. We are so committed to this we've made it one of four core values "Create your future".
The other key values are: Stronger Together, Aim High and Take Ownership.
In return for the hard work you do, we offer a competitive benefits package including:
* 24 days holiday + bank holidays pro rata
* Quarterly Employee Recognition Programme (a chance to be recognised for promoting one of our core values)
* Perkbox discounts (cheap cinema tickets, family day outs and savings in high-street shops)
* Charity fund matching (we're super keen for people to give something back!)
A full list of our benefits package is available on our website: www.osb.co.uk/careers/benefits
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A FIXED TERM CONTRACT FOR A PERIOD OF 6 MONTHS
At OneSavings Bank, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.