An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Part Time H&S Administrator to join an extremely busy and reputable FMCG company based in Thanet. This role will initially be a 6-month contract and the main focus is to ensure that all related H&S Administration is present and correct. The client is fully flexible to days and working hours
A large scope of this role will be to ensure that all accidents and near misses are reported, recorded and the required corrective follow up actions are monitored and implemented. This role will also involve ensuring that all risk assessments are up to date and produced in the correct company template. This role will support various departments of the organisation and will incorporate additional adhoc administration duties relevant to ensuring excellent H&S throughout the organisation.
Skills, know-how and experience required:
• Previous experience of H&S within a similar organisation would be a distinct advantage
• Clear understanding of personal responsibilities with regard the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
• Sound knowledge of factory operations preferably gained from within an FMCG environment
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent administration and organisation skills, with a good working knowledge of Excel
• The ability to confidently chase senior management for completed tasks
• Ability to robustly challenge poor behaviour when required
Remuneration & Benefits
• Very competitive salary
• Excellent holiday entitlement and great benefits
• The opportunity to work for a great forward thinking, progressive organisation, who truly values their employees
Only suitable candidates will be directly contacted about this position and we will not store or process the data of candidates in any way unless consent has been obtained.