I am currently recruiting for a multi billion pound company who are looking for another Software Developer to join a very successful organisation based in Chatham, Kent.
You will be part of a 10 man development team who are continuously improving and maintaining a very large piece of software which is critical across the UK.
Due to the size of the business they have separate Development teams for each product they develop and support. This software team consist of a Scrum Master who was previously a Developer/QA along with 6 other mixed level Developers and an automation QA Engineer.
Your responsibility within this team will be to continuously innovate and develop web and mobile based applications which are deployed within the Cloud or within a client's data centre. As part of this team you will also be responsible for the iterative development of high quality software solutions which solve real world problems for the companies users.
* 2 to 3+ years building web and mobile applications
* C#, ASP.NET
* Experience using open source tool and components
* Analysis and design skills
* To have an interest in Iot and Big Data as the company are currently looking to implement heavily into their products
* Excellent communication skills as you may be required to communicate with end clients
* Hands-on coding software solutions to deliver quality, performant web solutions that meets the requirement, is maintainable and maintains architectural integrity
* Adhere to TDD practices and be aware of CI/CD tools and techniques, so as to be able to in a fast yet quality driven environment
* Reviewing the work of other developers following best practices and standards
* Actively participate in all Scrum meetings and ensure that the sprint back log, sprint tasks and other tracking systems are kept up to date
* Demonstrating your work to internal and external audiences at the end of the sprint or release
Benefits - 26 days holidays plus bank holidays off, private health with BUPA with dental (option to add family), life assurance, pensions up to 6%, childcare vouchers, flexible working, lots of training facilities and internal development opportunities available.