My client, an innovative practice, is looking to recruit a Manager to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will be required to, but won`t be limited to show evidence of the following:
- ACA or ACCA
- Minimum 2 year`s post qualified
- Must have trained in Practice or had several years post qualified experience in Practice
- Experience with VAT/CIS/Management Accounting required
- Experience with Iris and QuickBooks online preferred but not essential.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable experience of the following:
- Planning, delegating and reviewing accounts preparation work and tax returns for limited companies, LLP`s, partnerships and sole traders
- Preparing accounts for all the above
- Completing and reviewing personal tax returns
- Supervising staff
- Managing a portfolio which includes;
- Workflow management
- Meeting deadlines
- Allocating staff
- Reviewing work
- Liaising with clients over accounts and ad-hoc queries
- Setting and achieving billing targets
If you have been working in Practice and are looking for that next step in your career, then please apply to be considered
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.