New Appointments Group are seeking a temporary Key Worker to work within a hostel based in the Dover area. You will need to be available immediately and able to work 37.5 hours per week across the 7 days. Shifts will vary between 8am and 10.30pm so the candidate must be flexible.
Offering guidance and assistance to vulnerable people based either in a Hostel or the community, duties will include:
* Assisting with funding applications and referral processes.
* Offer financial and health advice, including advising on mental health.
* Ensuring that safeguarding concerns are raised and reported in line with the safeguarding policy.
* Supporting the well-being of the Service Users.
* Ensuring that records are up-to-date and accurate.
The work itself is a mixture of working both in a hostel and also out in the community so the successful candidate must hold a driving licence and have access to their own vehicle.
This is a temporary vacancy for 2-3 months.
The successful applicant will be subject to Disclosure checks through the Disclosure and Barring Service.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.