Graduate .NET Developer
Our client is looking for a graduate .NET developer (ASP.NET, C# .NET) to help develop and maintain both their internal and external client applications.
Reporting to the I.T. Director, you will work in a small team writing new functionality and maintaining existing applications.
• Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code and ensure best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of application
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems
• Participate and support other team members tasks to ensure successful project delivery when required
• Code maintenance and delivery to end user in a structured and disciplined manner
• Any commercial experience with C#, ASP.Net, MVC and SQL Server
• Good experience on implementing SOLID principles
• Proficient understanding of code versioning and deployment tools such as SVN, GIT, Team city and Octopus
• Appreciation of good software architecture and core algorithms and data structures
• Excellent communication skills
• You should have a head for problem-solving, allowing you to identify and create solutions to business related issues
• Practical experience in Agile development methodologies.
• Additionally, any exposure to the following would be desirable: ASP.Net Web Forms (ASPX), Asp.Net Web Services (ASMX), Knockout.js, Redgate Tools, DevOps experience (configuring Windows, IIS, SQL Server)