SUPPLY CHAIN ADMINISTRATOR
Purpose of Role
We are looking for an organised individual to join Swale Heating’s Supply Chain department as a Supply Chain Administrator. This role is a vital part of the Company’s supply chain, responsible for supporting and coordinating the parts ordering process. You will also provide daily operational AeroMark troubleshooting support to engineers.
The position will be responsible for providing supply chain KPI support, providing daily parts availability service level, overseeing return and hires processes.
You will be a Swale Heating Ambassador who promotes our values of; Integrity, Excellence, Respect, Community and Reliability.
The company operates extensive IT systems and mobile technology. You will be expected to familiarise yourself with the operation of such systems.
Essential Qualifications & Experience
• 5 GCSE’s Grades A-C (level 9-4) or equivalent or able to show appropriate competence at this level.
• Experience of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
• The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• A hands-on approach to working
• Ability to work under pressure
• Experience of working in customer service environment
• Achieve 100% Purchase Order (PO) and Sales Order (SO) accuracy
• Owning daily AeroMark PO approval process
• Controlling all PO’s and SO’s raised
• Responsible for returns process (control, analysis, system update and reporting)
• Day to day first line support for PO for engineers
• Liaise with suppliers and other departments and advising if necessary
• Booking and monitoring equipment hires
• Electrician van stock monitoring and ordering
a) Customer Loyalty: effective communication, customer service excellence, inspire others
b) Team Success: Working as part of a team. Achieving KPI’s SLA’s etc.
c) Planning and organising; Organises time effectively, prioritize tasks, schedule work
d) Information Monitoring; Analysis and problem solving, quality and cost conscious
e) Quality: Follow procedures, Identifying errors, Ensue all tasks are accomplished
This post is based at our Head Office (Sittingbourne)
37.5 hours per week
Monday to Friday 7.30 am to 5.30pm (Variable start and finish times)
Pension, Holiday pay, Discounted Gym, Cinema and Shopping Vouchers, Employee Assistance Programme, Meditation App Membership
Please note, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers. Therefore, we would urge candidates to submit an application as early as possible