About Genea Biomedx
Genea Biomedx is a global medical device organisation which forms part of the fertility group Genea. Dedicated to advancing fertility science, we create and deliver innovative solutions to ART clinics and in turn drive better outcomes for patients.
We believe that everything we do is to maximise the potential for our patients to experience the joy of having a family.
We are seeking a Service Technician to join us on a permanent full-time basis.
The role involves ensuring instruments are installed and serviced effectively and efficiently, as well as offering technical support, training, troubleshooting and service documentation.
The role may at times require global travel at short notice.
Duties will include:
* Resolving any service-related issues, in compliance with commercial, quality, & regulatory obligations
* Providing assistance & technical support regarding Genea's biomedical instruments to Service Technicians
* Support Product development activities
* Assist with systems and processes relating to stock handling, stock management and warranty
To be considered for this position you must have a high level of technical competence, be resourceful and able to work autonomously.
The role will require a willingness and flexibility in working across tasks of varying sizes and complexity.
Ideal candidate will have:
* Diploma or other tertiary qualification in a technical discipline
* At least 12 months experience in a technical discipline
* Servicing, manufacturing, or designing of electromechanical equipment (desirable)
* Producing product technical documentation (eg. Service manual, technical reports) (desirable)
* Experience within a workshop (desirable)
What's in it for You?
Our staff enjoy working at Genea Biomedx for several key reasons; the people we work with, flexibility, development opportunities, fulfilment of working somewhere that truly makes a difference to people's lives.
To apply, please click the Apply Now button and submit your resume