Test Lead - £35-41,000 - Chatham.
My client, a specialist financial services company, are looking for an experienced Test Lead to join their UK offices in Chatham.
You will be working within an established team of professionals and will be responsible for process improvements, system fixes, upgrades and system migrations for the core business systems.
In applying for this role, you will have demonstrated experience within the financial services industry, working alongside business analysts/project managers/development teams and a deep understanding of the full SDLC.
Key Requirements: -
* Assign the required test activities for each system/project and test phase
* Provide mentorship to junior members of the team as well as arrange monthly one-to-one meetings
* Develop and maintain a detailed working knowledge and level of expertise to support each system and testing phase
* Manage the team, ensuring they create and maintain detailed test scenarios, test cases and test scripts
* Ensure projects are delivered on time for each project and test phase
* Prepare regular reports and status updates
* Ensure all test results are accurately recorded
* Understand and manage end to end test process, implementing quality recommendations with support from the test management team, test leads and senior test analyst
* Contribute and monitor to overall project planning timelines specifically for required testing cycles based on approved entry and exit criteria
With this role, some regular travel will be involved to their other sites across the UK as well as India on an ad-hoc basis.
As a Test Lead working with this company, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £35-40,500. You will also be entitled to an excellent range of benefits.
If you are interested in this role please click 'Apply' and submit your CV for immediate consideration.